Be the role model she'll always remember.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined.
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Start the fun now!
Did you know?
- 96% of girls have tried at least one new thing as a Girl Scout—what a confidence booster!
- 93% of girls agree that Girl Scouts helped them learn leadership skills—her future just got brighter!
- 73% of girls improved their willingness to persist
through challenges because of Girl Scouts—she will never back
Every day, as a Girl Scout volunteer, you help girls do all this and so much more. This November, you can double that impact by inviting a friend to join you on this life-changing adventure. Not only will you be giving girls another hero they can depend on to help them find their spark, but you and your friend also get a fun prize!
That’s right. Invite your friend to volunteer, and once they’ve formed a Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior troop…
· You get $50 to spend at Girl Scouts’ official online store—sweet!
· Your friend gets awesome resources (a $50 value!) to help them get their troop up and running—so cool!
· Plus, when you double the friends, you double your
$100 for you and a Volunteer Resource Pack for each friend—awesome.
The best part is girls get one more guiding star to cheer them on, expose them to new and unique experiences, and prepare them for a lifetime of leadership (and fun!).
Once your friend joins as a Girl Scout leader and starts a new troop, you’re ready to redeem your reward.