Decide as a troop what your plans are for the year. What are the projects and activities you want to do?
How can the Girl Scout Cookie program help you reach those goals.
What are some of your own personal goals? Do you want to go to camp? Maybe you want a specific reward!
What local businesses could you visit who might want to buy for their employees or customers - or give to Gift of Caring?
Booth Sales will be a fun way to accelerate your sale.
Expand your Girl Scout Cookie sale by setting up a Digital Cookie page. You can then email friends and family far away who can order from you online. Your local customers can use this as well and request girl delivery! Get started here
Share your Digital Cookie site with friends and family. This guide will help you market to your existing customers or add new customers to your list.
There are two parts to the sale. The first half of the sale is in January, called the Initial Order. Here, your Digital Orders will automatically tally. Give your paper order card to your leader by the date they give you.
The second phase of the sale is when you will have cookies in hand. After the delivery day in February, you can continue to sell in person or continue to sell through Digital Cookie.
Soon you will have orders! In the second phase of the sale, remember to let your leader know if you have approved any girl delivered orders.
1. Give your initial order card to your leader by the date given to you. It will be before January 22.
2. Check with your leader when to pick up your delivery. It will be on or after February 9.
3. Promptly deliver your cookies. If they were not paid for through Digital Cookie, collect payments and turn in to your leader as soon as possible. Your troop might set up a date in addition to your troop meetings just to turn in money.
4. Continue to take orders in person and on Digital Cookie.
5. After January 22, if you approve online orders for Girl Delivery, tell your leader. They will need to acquire those cookies for you. Your leader will need to issue them to you. (there are no additional delivery days)
6. Deliver your additional orders. Again, if you collect payments, turn those in to your leader as soon as possible.
7. Discuss with your troop about the opportunities to conduct booth sales! They are fun and a great way for your troop to continue to earn proceeds for all your troop activities.