|Position Title:||Membership Growth Specialist, Full Time|
|Reports to:||Director, Membership|
GIRL SCOUT MISSION: Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
The Membership Growth Specialist is responsible for successfully culminating recruitment efforts by collecting leads and converting prospective members into registered members. She/he is responsible for securing increased adult volunteer participation needed to implement Girl Scouting. She or he will work to increase awareness and participation in Girl Scouts through a variety of in person meetings, events, presentations, and networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based intuitions, and other community constituents within all regions of the Council as assigned.
- Assists in achieving the council’s corporate goals for girl and adult membership through implementing membership strategies.
- Supports implementation of membership recruiting marketing strategies outlined in the council’s strategic plan, annual business plan and/or other council goals primarily through events, lead generation events, and networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based intuitions, and other community constituents.
- Works with the Membership Lead and Director, Membership to determine and develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment strategies.
- Promotes and assists with Council wide programs, activities and public relations.
- Collaborates with other departments when necessary to provide proper messaging and appropriate material.
- Ensures Leads are entered into Salesforce.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Works with a cross functional team to develop innovative techniques to ensure ongoing effective delivery of the recruitment strategies.
- Ensures Girl Scouting is open to all girls and adults by delivering the Girl Scout message of pluralism and diversity to all.
- Other duties as
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Interest in sales, recruiting, marketing or related field.
- AProven sales experience dealing directly with customers is a plus.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Belief in and supports the mission of the Girl Scouts.
- Membership in Girl Scouts is strongly encouraged.
- Excellent, effective English language abilities, both oral and written.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Self-management and Confidence
- Active Listening
- Sales Ambition
- Marketing Knowledge
- Interpersonal Relationship Building
- Ability to lift 35lbs
- Sales skills
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Goal Driven
WORK SCHEDULE AND CONDITIONS:
- This is a full time position
- Frequent travel through the Council to accomplish tasks and lead events
evenings a week and sometimes weekend work as the organization
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.