|Position Title:||Cookie Coordinator|
|Reports to:||Manager, Product Sales|
GIRL SCOUT MISSION: Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
The Cookie Coordinator is responsible for supporting the council Girl Scout Cookie Sale as a member of the Product Sales team. This includes: managing a cookie cupboard, physically carrying, sorting, and stacking cookie cases, maintaining accurate records in our database, inventory cycle counts, responding to customer inquiries in-person, by email, and on the phone.
- Provide exceptional customer service to support the 2019 Cookie Season.
- Managing cookie inventory, onsite at the cookie cupboard and within our cookie database system (eBudde)
- Responsible for operating and managing their assigned cookie cupboard during designated hours of operation.
- Respond to all calls, cases, tasks and emails within the required period.
- Coordinate and support the product sales team, and volunteers as directed by the Manager of Product Sales.
- Comply with the current policies, procedures, and guidelines of Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains and Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs and could be in a warehouse environment
- Previous Retail or Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Believes in and supports the mission of the Girl
- Car and valid driver’s license
- Successful Completion of Volunteer Management Process & Background Check
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally.
- Ability to read and analyze reports
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel and Word abilities required
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in furtherance of stated goals
- Must be available 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday, Thursday and
- General office equipment
- Microsoft Office Suite
- eBudde- data platform from vendor (training provided)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability