Improve Customer Experience & Loyalty
To build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Our Competitive Focus
We will deliver tiered and targeted support to all members throughout our council, focusing on younger girl population growth areas in which we have a lower market share. Recruitment efforts will focus on girls in kindergarten through third grade (K-3) while retention efforts will focus on girls in fourth through sixth grade (4-6), and above. Our programs and services will provide opportunities for our girls to thrive, learn valuable skills, and develop lifelong friendships. Programs will be developed for Troop, Series and Camp with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship, the Outdoors, and STE(A)M.
- Delivery System: Develop and implement sustainable delivery systems to deliver our program and mission most effectively. Curriculum Areas of Emphasis – Entrepreneurship, Outdoors, STE(A)M.
- Network Alignment: Define our partnerships, align our operations, and clarify the roles and responsibilities throughout council.
- Knowledge Management: Increase our capacity to capture data and share knowledge that drives decision making.
- Financial Model: Develop and Implement a sustainable financial model to support the mission
- Volunteer Experience: Define the volunteer experience and how we support them. Align ourselves with the GSUSA Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI)
- Culture: Build Cultural change that supports a girl centric and inclusive Movement where girls thrive.
Decrease Volunteer Time & Effort
Increase New & Retain Members
Increase Business Efficiency
If you have any questions regarding the Strategic Engagement process, please feel free to email Customer Care.