Throughout the year, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains publishes several publications. For your convenience, they are listed here for easy downloading!
The Girl Scout Backpack
Debuting in 2021, The Girl Scout Backpack is our newsletter for girls and their families and is packed with information. The newsletter will be mailed to households a few times a year.
- February 2022 - This issue focuses on camp and the outdoors and the founding of our organization. Inside this issue, you'll find out how we're celebrating Girl Scout Week, all about day and overnight camps, troop and family camping, upcoming dates, a troop spotlight, and more!
- December 2022 - This issue focuses on taking action. Girl Scouts take action in many ways and have a big impact on both the world and their own development. Inside this issue, you'll find stories about how the Girl Scout Cookie Program can help fund your Take Action projects, the new Raspberry Rally Girl Scout cookie, upcoming programs, a troop spotlight, and more!
- September 2022 - This issue focuses on the core of what it means to be a Girl Scout, which is about so much more than badges and meetings. It’s about the forever friendship, dreaming big, giggling past lights-out at sleepover, and having a troop that will support you no matter what. Inside this issue, you'll find stories about our upcoming Girl Expo, travel opportunities, important dates, a troop spotlight, and more!
- April 2022 - This issue focuses on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math). Girl Scouts encourages this growth, providing countless opportunities for Girl Scouts of all ages to nurture the natural scientist inside them. Today, Girl Scouts is, as it always has been, the organization best positioned to help girls develop important STEM competencies they need to become the next generation of female leaders—and to change the world in big and small ways!
- February 2022 - This issue focuses on camp and the outdoors. Girl Scouts’ outdoor programming features a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities that empower girls as they develop attitudes, skills, and behaviors essential to effective leadership in the outdoors. Inside this issue, you'll find stories about national outdoor badges, the benefits of outdoor experiences, day and resident camps, troop and family camping, upcoming dates, a troop spotlight, and more!
- December 2021 - This issue focuses on entrepreneurship. Encouraging an interest in entrepreneurship builds curiosity, confidence, and problem-solving skills—qualities that prepare Girl Scouts for academic and career success. Inside this issue, you'll find stories about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, program credits, the new Adventurefuls Girl Scout cookie, upcoming dates, a troop spotlight, and more!
- October 2021 - This issue focuses on the life skills that are so important to every Girl Scout's success as she grows up. Inside, you'll find stories about how parents can help with school worries, the 28 new badges, GSRI results about mental health, upcoming dates, highest awards, a troop spotlight, and more!
GSGWM Impact Report
The Impact Report is our end-of-the-year report. View our financials and see what our members have accomplished over the membership year (October 1 - September 30).
The Trailblazer is the quarterly newsletter for GSGWM Donors and Alumnae
- Vol. 15 - Fall 2022
- Vol. 14 - Spring 2022
- Vol. 13 - Winter 2022
- Vol. 12 - Fall 2021
- Vol. 11 - Spring 2021
- Vol. 10 - Winter 2021
- Vol. 9 - Summer 2020
- Vol. 8 - Spring 2020
- Vol. 7 - Winter 2020
- Vol. 6 - Fall 2019
- Vol. 5 - Summer 2019
- Vol. 4 - Spring 2019
- Vol. 3 - Winter 2019
- Vol. 2 - Fall 2018
- Vol. 1 - Summer 2018